Spazzavento is a typical farmhouse of the late 1700, has refurbished the 6 independent apartments keeping the originality of the ancient country houses.
It is in a splendid park framing the pool where guests can relax after excursions to nearby historical towns and medieval villages such as Cetona, San Casciano dei Bagni, Città della Pieve, Chiusi, Montepulciano and Pienza.
- Laurel (4) has the characteristics of an ancient country house with a spacious dining room and a kitchen. It consists of a dining room, lounge, kitchen with fireplace, two double bedrooms, bathroom with shower, outdoor area with table.
- Almond (2 +2): in antiquity, here they flavored meat and sausages, prepared meals allocated to the harvest. The attentive restructuring has kept the original floors and ceilings. It consists of dining room with fireplace, kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom with shower, outdoor area with table.
- Pino (6) is the biggest house characterised by a quaint sitting room with exposed stone and large fireplace.
Ground floor: Dining room, living room with fireplace, kitchen, outdoor area with table.
First floor: Two double bedrooms, one twin bedroom, bathroom with shower.
- Cypress (4) was the summer residence of the Benedictine monks of the "Order of the Servants of Mary", at the end of 1700. It consists of kitchen, living room with sofa bed, two double bedrooms, bathroom with shower, covered terrace with table, large private garden.
- Olivo (2), built in the old barn, has been renovated preserving the original stone walls and the old wood used as a shelf for the little fireplace. It consists of dining room with fireplace, kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom with shower, toilet for disabled guests, outdoor space with table.
- Abete (2) also used to be a barn that has been carefully restored and made an ideal home for a couple or a small family. It consists of dining room with fireplace, kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom with shower, outside space with table.
Spazzavento Farmhouse is located in a quiet location that opens onto the landscape of Mount Cetona and the surrounding hills.
Services Inclues: Réception, Petit Lit, Zone Fumeurs, Parking, Informations Touristiques, Chaise Haute, Piscine Extérieure, Jardin Equipé, Parc, Cheminée, Vente de Productions Propres, Fer et planche à repasser
Services Optionnelles: Lit Bébé (€ 20,00 par semaine), Chauffage (€ 3,00 pour l'utilisation), Petites Animaux (€ 20,00 par semaine), Animaux de grande taille (€ 20,00 par semaine), Bois de Chauffage (€ 10,00 pour l'utilisation)
Check In: 15:30 - 20:00
Check Out: 8:00 - 10:00
Caution: € 150,00
La "Caution" est une somme émis à titre de garantie pour tout dommage causé à la structure. Cette somme est remboursable au moment du départ, sauf si des dommages sont trouvés.