Farmhouse Ca' Vernaccia is a wonderful ancient cottage, dating back to the 18th century, lieing in the open country and crowned by a marvellous scenery of uncontaminated beauty.
All accommodations, built with stones and bricks, have been restored using original techniques and ecological materials: stone, bricks, wood and terracotta tiles.
The Farmhouse offers dwelling with independent entrances, TV, and ceiling fan in the bedrooms.
- Il Balconcino (3pax) equipped for disabled guests. It is provided with kitchenette, bedroom (double + single bed), bathroom with shower, and balcony
- Il Tondo (4pax) has a living room with kitchenette, a bedroom (double + 2 single beds) and bathroom with shower.
- La Trave (2+2pax) has a living room with kitchenette, double sofa bed, double bedroom and bathroom with shower.
- La Grotta (4pax) has a living room with kitchenette, a bedroom (1 double + 2 single beds) and a bathroom with shower.
- Il Terrazzo (6pax) has a living room with double sofa bed and TV, kitchenette, bathroom with shower and two bedrooms, (1 double + 1 single bed).
The bedrooms for guests are all with private bathroom with shower, TV, ceiling fan and independent entrance, are the followings:
- La Scala is a suite-bedroom with double sofa bed and room with double bed.
- La Quercia, La Rosa and La Panorama are simple double bedrooms.
- L'Acacia is a double room with two single beds that can become a double bed.
- La Chiostrina (6/7pax) is a suite with independent entrance, double sofa bed, a room with double bed and three single beds.
Farmhouse Country House Ca' Vernaccia offers restaurant service by '' Locanda La Tartufara'', near the main building.
The restaurant is an ancient restored characteristic hut that is divided in three dining-rooms, equipped with air-conditioning, and an open-air court for the summer, for a total of approximately 40 seats.
Services Inclues: Accès Invalides, Chauffage, Internet Wifi, Non-fumeurs, Parking
Check In: 12:00 - 23:00
Check Out: 08:30 - 10:00